Jayhawk GPS continues to grow every semester and expand its services to better serve students. Please check out below for more information about the implementation process and future direction of Jayhawk GPS.
- Investigation/Contract Renewal
- Identified Early Adopters in collaboration with professional and faculty advising community
- Added Financial Aid Appointment Scheduling
- Onboarded Early Adopters
- Trained Jayhawk GPS Specialists
- Improved Data Integrity
- Onboarded remaining Academic Advising Units
- Onboarded Advising Support Units
- Launched Navigate Student App
- Onboarded TRIO Tutoring
- Launched Course Progress Reports tool with ACCT 200
- Incorporated Navigate Student App at Orientation
- Created student-centered training in partnership with IT Instruction & Education
- Piloted Texting feature to reach out to students identified through Progress Reports
- Onboarded Emerging Scholars Program
- Onboarded First-Year Experience
- Progress Reports sent to ACCT 200 and BIOL 100 instructors for student feedback
- Piloting additional Relationships within Jayhawk GPS to communicate a student athlete's academic counselor
- Implement new Navigate Student app features
- Onboarding Military-Affiliated Student Center and University Access Support Center
- Introduction of Personal Advising Link (PAL) for advisors to include in email signatures, etc.
- Participating in Post-Orientation Canvas Course to Introduce Jayhawk GPS to new Jayhawks!
- Begin Offering Undergraduate Students In-Person or Virtual Advising Appointments Options Ongoing
- Progress Reports sent to ACCT 200, BIOL 100, MATH 002 and MATH 101 instructors for student feedback
- Launched new Student Navigator initiative expanding further student outreach and support
- Custom Relationships and Advisor Description in "My Success Team"
- Expand Usage and Engagement
- Further Expansion of Progress Reports
- Continued Communication Coordination Efforts
- Additional Feature Rollout